18 March 2010

St. Patrick's Day in the Great Potato State

Happy, belated, Saint Patrick's Day!

Katey and I being us.
In honour of St. Patrick's Day we raised our glasses and bottles (of root beer and cream soda, mind you) and celebrated with corned beef and potatoes! :)


Things have been pretty uneventful since my last update. I did go down to Ogden again this last weekend and spent some time with my family down there. It was nice to get away from Rexburg and just spend time with family. I also found out that I'll be a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding in June!! Yay! :) I also went to my old ward down there and it was great to see everyone I haven't seen since I went on my mission in November of 2006. I'll be headed back down there again for Easter weekend and I'm pretty excited. :)

There are two and a half weeks of classes left until finals and then spring break! This semester has gone by so quickly! I'm so excited to go home for a week though. It will be so nice to see my family and friends and just be home. I love it here in Rexburg, but I'm so ready to go home for a bit and re-charge, if you will. :)

Well, that's all for now. I've got to go eat some dinner and then head off to the Celtic Festival with Stephanie!

Toodles!

No comments: