Awhile back my Dad and I were talking about starting a family blog. This got me thinking about all of my friends who have their blogs and I decided that perhaps I should start a personal blog. I had one in the past, but the email address it was under has long since expired and I can't remember what my log in was, so I figured I'd just start fresh! :)
I'm going to try to be better at updating this think regularly than I have been in the past. I'll keep it updated with all of my various activities and adventures here in the great Pacific Northwest! :) So, go ahead and follow me if you want - and I'll be sure to put a link up to the family blog when we get that running!
Ta darlings!
Michelle
Busy but Blessed
12 years ago
1 comment:
MICHEEEEELLLLLLLLEEEEE - I added you to my blog list, so you should add me ;) even though I will probably only post no more times before my mission. haha, but maybe I will!
www.myfreakingfantasticlike.blogspot.com
Steph
Post a Comment